...Here to serve you!
1. Granite is a natural source of radiation, containing 10-20 uranium parts per million.
2. The first commercial railroad in the U.S. was the “Granite Railway” of Quincy, Massachusetts. It was built to haul granite.
3. The Statue of Liberty stands on a pedestal made of granite.
4. New Hampshire is known as the Granite State.
5. The stones used in the sport of curling are made of granite.
6. Parts of the Egyptian pyramids, Stonehenge in England, the Easter Island Moai head statues and many Hindu temples in India are granite.
Oops, you forgot something.
The words you entered did not match the given text. Please try again.