PRODUCTS / GALLERY
October 12, 2014
1. Granite is a natural source of radiation, containing 10-20
uranium parts per million.
2. The first commercial railroad in the U.S. was the “Granite Railway”
of Quincy, Massachusetts. It was built to haul granite.
3. The Statue of Liberty stands on a pedestal made of granite.
4. New Hampshire is known as the Granite State.
5. The stones used in the sport of curling are made of granite.
6. Parts of the Egyptian pyramids, Stonehenge in England, the Easter
Island Moai head statues and many Hindu temples in India are
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!
Why are people buried with their feet to the east?
October 29, 2014
Why Jewish people leave stones on Monuments when they visit
Did You Know?
Former President Bill Clinton
June 25, 2014
Running out of burial space???
September 10, 2013
October 2014 (3)
June 2014 (1)
September 2013 (1)